Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm a regular!

I'm a regular (not irregular - although maybe a little bit) at Starbucks! I had my momentous occasion at Starbucks this morning. I walked in and the barista yelled out "Good morning, Merritt!" It. Was. Awesome! They didn't know my drink since I change it up all the time - either a tall non fat no whip dark cherry mocha or a tall or grande non fat caramel macchiato with light foam. I just stood there beaming the entire time I was waiting for my drink. It's a little pathetic, but hey, it's the little things in life. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is a great feeling. I used to go there everyday for one of my bosses (and me) and everyone knew me! Sometimes my drinks would be finished while I was still in line! And most of the people would give us a deal. Congrats on this momentous occasion! :-)

    ReplyDelete