Monday, March 8, 2010

Great start to the day!


I decided to swing by Starbucks this morning because I did not have an 8am meeting. I have been anticipating their new drink: Dark Cherry Mocha. When I arrived at Starbucks this morning there was a sign saying the drink was making it's debut in two days. I thought I cannot wait two days! So I asked nicely and they made it for me! And to my excitement, they gave me a grande when I ordered (and paid for) a tall. And of course I ordered it "non fat, no whip" because every little bit helps. :) Here is a photo of me enjoying this fabulous drink at my desk this morning. Now you guys can see where I sit all day! And I am wearing a new dress which I love and have been complimented on many times this morning. Mom - remember the pink/black/white dress you helped me decide on? Well, I exchanged it for this one - it's the same exact dress but I liked these colors better. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. What a treat - two new chapters! I love that dress and think the new colors are even better (which I would have shared during the purchase had you informed me of the choices).

    I had that drink on the way to Texas and it's mmmm good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Love the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! And that's my Notre Dame snuggie hanging over my desk chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With those snappy boots, you look so hot that you must distract your co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things about your picture that make me smile:

    --the Reeses PB ad
    --the "Beat UT" button that I also have
    --the picture of Nick Saban

    Also, your desk looks very tidy!

    ReplyDelete