Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Onsite Interview Scheduled!

Hostess Brands called today and we set up my onsite interview for Monday, July 26. HR is scheduling my trip and will send me the details tomorrow. I asked to be flown down to Dallas on Sunday 7/25 so I can hang out with Megan. Plus, if I fly in on Sunday I don't have to worry about flight delays, etc. I'd prefer to get in, get settled, and relax before a day of interviews. I'll be interviewing with the CMO, VP of Cakes, VP of Bread, Director of Cakes, Director of Bread, and someone from HR. I applied for the Brand Manger of Bread job, but I had my phone interview with the VP of Cakes and he suggested I be considered for both the BM of Bread and the BM of Cakes job. That works for me!

3 comments:

  1. What great news! I recommend that you save the Celiac's for later discussion. Partly for obvious reasons but also they may worry about health issues and the risk to the company (days out ill, etc).

    Good luck. I know you'll knock their socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - I'll hold off for as long as I can. I'm just hoping they don't try and force feed me twinkies or ho ho's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the best position titles ever. I'm glad they don't rearrange your title to be "Bread BM".

    ReplyDelete