Monday, March 5, 2012

Lawson Update

As you can imagine, I've been SUPER busy learning to be a mom and taking care of our sweet little boy. I'll share some pictures below, but before I do I want to share an update from his last pediatrician visit. Lawson weighed in at 9lbs 9oz, which is the 70th percentile. He is now 22 1/4 inches long, which is the 90th percentile. And his head circumference is 14 inches, which is the 25th percentile. So, no bobblehead baby for us just yet (Dave is disappointed)! Dr. Rauth placed Lawson on his tummy and he showed off... holding up his head for a pretty long time! She said that is something they look for by month 4, so he's very strong for his age. In fact, she said not to leave him alone on the bed or changing table because he will most likely roll over sooner rather than later. Lawson also showed off his "talking" skills while we were there and Dr. Rauth said he is a very vocal little guy. I know that for sure! And he's loud. I guess he gets that from me. :)

And now for the pictures...

Lawson is day dreaming about Alabama's next National Championship.

 Handsome boy who got tired while doing tummy time.

Dave holding Lawson in the middle of the night after a feeding but before I swaddled him back up and put him to bed. I'm glad I got a picture of this because Dave doesn't get up in the middle of the night anymore.

Lawson meeting his Great Grandpa Noble.

Such a handsome guy.

Lawson hanging out with Megan... but focused on his best friend, the fan.

He looks like a rap star here.

Lawson and Riggins are best friends.

And again (so sweet!).

Lawson and I taking a picture of ourselves.

He's not always happy (but he's always cute).


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pictures! Hopefully we'll get up there to meet him sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like you! Thanks for the update. Glad that Richard got to meet Lawson. Your baby is such a sweet guy and strong to boot. The percentiles may change as Kenzie was an Amazon at 2 and now...?

    ReplyDelete