Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Photos of the House!

We went to the house again on Friday to pick paint colors. Yay! They should start painting by end of next week. The kitchen cabinets should also be in by the end of next week. So in the next ten days we should pick granite for the kitchen and bathrooms, and possibly even carpet. I cannot believe the house is coming together so fast!

Here are some pictures I took while we were there this last week.
 This is the ceiling of the back deck. I love it!

 The ceiling of the front porch. This ceiling and and the one over the back deck will be painted or stained.

 This is the front of the house... now painted!

 Side of the house - better picture to show the paint color.

 And the back deck! I cannot wait to grill out and watch football games on this deck.

 The cubby system is starting to be put in near the back door (which leads to the deck).

 The guest bathroom tile. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I assume it will grow on me.

 The master bath tile - which I do love.

 The master bath shower tile. It's also the backsplash for the kitchen (weird, I know).

 The "her side" of the master closet.

 The back side of the closet (window above). I guess we can share this part. :)

 And the "his side" of the master closet. They are also adding shelving to the wall where the door is leaning right now, which will also be Dave's.

All the doors in the house will be this five panel style.

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I can't wait to come visit when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am experiencing house envy. This is spectacular! Love the back deck and the tiles in "my" bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete