Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OMG! My work is going to the VP of Global Marketing!

This will be short and sweet...

As you guys know I have been working on this big, top secret (externally, not internally) project for all the laundry brands. There is a ton going on right now and it's overwhelming. My director (boss's boss) just stopped by my desk and asked me to send him the brief I've done on this project. The brief is basically the strategy document for the project that we give agencies to execute against. The reason be asked for it is because our general manager (his boss) wants to talk it with Marc Pritchard tomorrow!!!! Marc is our VP of global marketing. Crazy! In reality, she won't share the brief with him, but she will use it as background for herself so she can talk the project in more detail. Very cool.

That's it. I just knew this group of people would be super excited for me!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I know you’ve been under a great deal of career pressure (not to mention all the other craziness going on around there) but had no idea of the breadth. Many congratulations on this success and the others to come. I’ve always admired your ambition. Best wishes. (this is cool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, sis! You're going places ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on with your bad self!!!!!!! (I say it all the time because it is true and fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: When my director asked for the brief I also included a slide on our overall communication strategy for the project. With a few changes, she liked it so much she's actually sharing it with Marc today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Merrit!!!!!! Have you heard any feedback?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, apparently I need the "review" button. I do know your name is spelled "Merritt" and not "Merrit". Too excited to spell!

    ReplyDelete