Sunday, January 3, 2010

The first of many (I hope!)

I have been harping on my family members who blog that in order to consider themselves "bloggers" they need to update more than once every two months. So here's my chance to share my thoughts on a more regular basis that the bar that's been set. I will post about my boys - David, my husband, and our two German Shorthair Pointers, Parker and Riggins. I'll undoubtedly share pictures of food and my trials and tribulations with Celiac disease. I hope I keep it interesting for everyone who reads my blog. I am open to suggestions, so please send me your thoughts on how to improve this blog.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun with this! I'll be sure to follow your progress and it'll inspire me to post more often myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be great! Peer Pressure will encourage me to post more myself. Love the pink. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited to read your future blogs! I hope you keep to your goals and update weekly. I love you!

    ReplyDelete